TMCRAFT 128oz Mini Keg Growler – The Perfect Homebrew Companion
- Mini Steel Keg (128oz)
- Beer Keg Spear with Pressure Relief Valve
- Highly Polished Faucet
- Black Bakelite Knob
- Black C02 Regulator
- Thread 3/8″ CO2 Cartridge/Capsule (not included)
How to Assemble
- Manually clean mini-keg, cap, spear body, faucet, and beer hose with warm water and mild soap before use.
- Pour craft beer, draft, and homebrew into the keg.
- Install the faucet into the spear body. (We have completed this step for you)
- Attach the hose into the spear.
- Connect the newly assembled tap system to the top of the keg by screwing it on.
- Turn in a new 16g CO2 capsule with a thread type of 3/8″, turn clockwise firmly into the regulator base. Don’t stop turning if you hear a slight gas leak swish, finish turning it in all the way it seals properly.
- Connect the regulator to the spear body and check whether the regulator knob is in the OFF position.
- Put a glass or pitcher under the faucet spout, with the faucet knob puller forward (ON). Slowly turn the regulator knob on in a clockwise direction until beer starts to flow out. We suggest tapping at 5-8 PSI.
Note: Once the keg is completely empty, pull the pressure relief valve to release the CO2 gas. Once empty, you can remove the CO2 cartridge.
The TMCRAFT Mini Keg Growler has a portable size that is easy to transport and store. It measures 7.3″L x 5.3″W x 18.3″H, making it perfect for fitting in your home cooler or fridge.
Stainless Steel Material
The mini keg tap dispenser kit is constructed with solid food-grade stainless steel, ensuring that your beer flavors stay fresh. The regulator is made from aluminum and the tap from brass material, providing durability and longevity.
Monitor the TMCRAFT Mini Keg Growler’s current PSI from the regulator gauge more accurately. Fine-tune the pressure by rotating the adjustment knob to control the beer flow, giving you the perfect pour every time.
CO2 Cartridge System
Screw CO2 gas cartridges (3/8″ Thread) into the regulator to maintain perfect carbonation. The 16g capsule can tap 128oz of beer, ensuring that your brew stays carbonated and delicious. (CO2 cartridge not included)
One Year Warranty
Message us 24/7 via Desertcart for full support and service if you are not fully satisfied with our mini keg or if it does not perform to your expectations. We stand behind our product and want to ensure your complete satisfaction.