Medarchitect 360° Rotatable Upgraded Life Size Human Skull on Cervical Vertebrae Anatomical Model
Why We Need a Precise 1:1 Life Size Human Skull on Cervical Vertebrae Anatomical Model?
Human skull and cervical vertebrae is a bony structure with complicated and difficult anatomical vocabulary. It can be challenging to make people truly understand and remember the intricacies of this structure through graphic posters alone. Therefore, it is essential to have a 1:1 life size human skull on cervical vertebrae anatomical model, which can be considered as a 3D book. This model serves as a physical “dictionary” that provides a comprehensive understanding of the human skull and cervical vertebrae structure. It is the best tool and gift for medical students, skeleton sketching artists, and individuals who are interested in learning more about the human head and cervical vertebrae structure.
Features of Our Human Skull on Cervical Vertebrae Anatomical Model
- No smudged labels – Fonts will NEVER disappear even with long-term use. Can be cleaned with water.
- No irregular labels – Neater fonts that look nicer and more comfortable.
- No handwrite errors – Laser-Etched font controlled by computer to avoid errors.
- Accuracy – Each number location is approved by anatomists and anatomical area doctors, ensuring the accuracy of each part.
- 360 degree rotating display and removable at any time – Allows for more convenient demonstrations.
- Luxury wood stand – Heavy, stable, and well decorative at home, office, or clinic.
- Instruction attached – Easy to read and learn anytime.
Best Tools & Gift (with Luxury Wood Decorative Stand)
- Best human anatomy learning tool for medical students.
- Best human anatomy teaching tool for medical teachers.
- Best model gift for doctors and physical therapists.
About this Item
This perfect size human skull on cervical vertebrae anatomical model is numbered with 55 features, including the major bones, sutures, processes, fissures, and other details. It is mounted on 7 cervical verts with the spinal cord, cervical spinal nerves, and vertebral arteries.
The upgraded numbered anatomical skull on cervical vertebrae model features a new laser-etched technology that ensures the fonts and numbers are permanently engraved into the skull model.
The human skull on cervical vertebrae can be rotated 360 degrees and removed at any time, making it uniquely designed based on the feedback from clinic doctors, medical course teachers, and students. This allows for easier and more convenient demonstrations and explanations to patients.
Compared to other cheap plastic stands, our model comes with a luxury solid wood stand. It is made of high-quality, heavy wood, ensuring stability. Additionally, it serves as a decorative piece and is suitable as a gift for doctors, medical teachers, and students.
An anatomy instruction is attached to the model stand, providing a detailed guide on the structure of the human skull and cervical vertebrae. Users can refer to the instruction and explore the model accordingly.